Friday, August 21, 2015

Forgotten Post....

Where do I even start....This summer has been crazy guys. This past week has been pretty crazy. I am so ready to be back at school, back around friends, positive influences, and out of the house. When I first came home, I was like...alright...I have 184 more days until I go back to school, what can I do to make them go by as quickly as possible. I could get a job, I can work at the church, do odd and end jobs, sell some things...little things. I ended up working at my Mum's dog grooming shop. A little bit about me...I HATE dogs. As long as I can remember...we have always had dogs not like two or three dogs...I mean like eight to ten. We currently have thirteen. Take that, then I see like twelve to twenty dogs everyday going in and out of the shop, plus the boarding kennels we have at home. As much as I hate these four legged, furry beasts that slobber and pee on everything, I have been super thankful for them.

I catch myself on that last part, because sometimes I am not. I get angry, frustrated, I start to complain, and overall become super selfish. I loose sight of what I'm really doing. I have a job, I have an income, working for my parent I can pretty much get off when ever I want, I do easy work, I can provide. There are people who can't get a job, hold a job, people who may not know where there next meal is coming from and here, with a job and I am saying..."I hate this." how ungrateful can I be? x

No comments:

Post a Comment